Reality of fear
You’re not scared of the dark,
You’re scared of what’s in it.
You’re not scared of heights,
You’re afraid of falling.
You’re are not afraid of the people around you,
You’re afraid of rejection.
Following are some images and quotes on FEAR. Hope it will help you to overcome your fear.
- You can conquer almost any fear, if you make up your mind to do so. For remember, fear doesn’t exist anywhere except in the mind.
- I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times.
- The person who follows the crowd will usually go no further than the crowd. The person who walks alone is likely to find himself in places no one has ever seen before.
- Your excuses are just the lies that your FEAR had sold you.
- Do one thing every day that scares you. This is the quickest and surest way to all VICTORY over fear.
- The key to SUCCESS is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire, not on things we fear.
- Fear has two meanings – Forget everything and run or Face everything and rise. The choice is yours.
- The beautiful thing about fear is, when you run to it, it runs away.
- COURAGE is not the absence of fear. It is the ability to face it, overcome it, and finish your job.
- When fear comes knocking at your door, send FAITH to answer.
For other motivational and inspirational articles visit www.cheerthelife.com
Other articles from the same author –
- GREATNESS – Think great, achieve greatness
- Inner Strength
- Courage yo do IMPOSSIBLE
- Success takes TIME – A short story of PICASSO
- LIFE – Live life with dignity
Other Quotes from the same author –
- Quotes on PASSION
- Quotes on IDEA
- Quotes on ATTITUDE
- Quotes on WORDS OF WISDOM
- Quotes on SELF-RESPECT